Aveley House, Illiffe Close, Reading, RG1 2QF
Occupying a second floor position within this popular, purpose-built development by Crest Nicholson, which is ideally situated for the Oracle development and mainline station. The apartment features an open-plan living room with double doors opening to a Juliet balcony and a well fitted kitchen area with built-in appliances. The master bedroom features an ensuite shower room and a further Juliet balcony with an aspect over the communal grounds and the apartment further benefits from no onward chain complications.
- Two bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan living room with Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three piece bathroom; Residents undercroft parking
- Walking distance to Oracle and mainline station
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band C
Remaining lease length 986 years
Current maintenance charge £1430 per annum
Ground rent £200 per annum
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '51232'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.