Barracks Lane, Spencers Wood, Reading, RG7 1BB
This impressive David Wilson built home enjoys an enviable semi-rural position in Spencers Wood with a delightful aspect overlooking open countryside and is within walking distance of village amenities. The property has been adapted with a lift giving access to the upper floors and a loft conversion has created a wonderful guest suite. Downstairs the property has been extended to create a well appointed kitchen-breakfast room with bifold doors opening to the established garden alongside two reception rooms and a conservatory. The location is ideal for access to the M4 and Green Park with park and ride providing easy aces to Readings mainline station and the town centre.
- Master with ensuite dressing room and shower room
- Three further bedrooms incorporating loft conversion with ensuite, air conditioning and small balcony
- Two reception rooms and conservatory
- Extended kitchenbreakfast room with bifold doors
- Lift to upper floors; Utility room; EPC: C
- Double garage with electric doors
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Wokingham District Council
Council Tax Band G
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '91875'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.