Basingstoke Road, Spencers Wood, Reading, RG7 1AE
Price Guide £575,000
Eastrop is a beautiful Victorian family home set back from the road with generous driveway parking. The light and spacious property has maintained many of its original features, including pine doors and period fireplaces. There is a modern fitted kitchen with dining space, a Victorian dresser and a gas Aga. A cosy garden room features a log burning stove and opens onto the established private garden which backs onto a local park. The house is ideally positioned for local village shops, amenities and schools and is well served by local bus routes, with access to the M4 and Green Park within a short drive.
- Four bedrooms. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Sitting room with bay window and period fireplace
- Second reception room plus garden room/study/playroom
- Family bathroom, shower room and separate WC
- Potential to extend (STPP). Double garage. EPC rating: F
- Brick paved patio and large established private garden
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band F
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '81510'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.