Blackall Court,. 25 Castle Court, Reading, RG1 7RY
Located within a favoured conservation area and occupying a first floor position within an imposing Grade II listed building, is this well presented contemporary styled apartment. The property offers excellent access to the railway station, Oracle complex as well as town centre shops and bars and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
- Open-plan living room with fitted kitchen
- Kitchen has stainless steel oven and hob and a range of integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with pine floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- High ceilings and multi-sash windows; EPC rating: C
- Gas central heating to radiators; Entry phone system
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band B
Remaining lease length 107 years
Current service charge £1440 per annum
Ground rent charge £28.47 per annum (£200 per annum across 7 flats)
PLEASE NOTE Lease and service charge detail is provided as a guide and is based on information supplied by the seller
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '95113'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.