Butts Hill Road, Woodley, Reading, RG5 4NH
Situated in a favoured address in North Woodley close to the Sonning borders, is this delightful four bedroom detached family home constructed as one of a pair by Hicks of Woodley. The property was extended by the current vendors to provide well-planned and generous ground floor living accommodation which incorporates four reception rooms and is complimented by a modern fitted kitchen. Enjoying a high degree of privacy with mature conifers screening the front garden and driveway parking while to the rear, the lawned garden is a particular feature. Ideally positioned for local amenities with excellent transport links the property will appeal to purchasers seeking a fine family home in an admired address close to schools and business parks.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite dressing area and bathroom
- Sitting room, family and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Breakfast room with utility and small study
- Modern shower room; EPC rating: D
- Detached double garage and driveway parking
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Wokingham District Council
Council Tax Band F
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '100746'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.