Cygnet House, Drake Way, Reading, RG2 0NX
This stunning third floor apartment has been subject to significant improvements by the current vendor and enjoys a prime position within the highly sought after Kennet Island development by Berkeley Homes. The development features a central piazza with impressive communal grounds which incorporate a private hospital, Hilton Hotel and a BMW dealership. The well-presented apartment features an impressive open plan living room with wood flooring and a westerly aspect balcony and a well-defined kitchen area which has been remodelled and upgraded. The apartment also benefits from quartz sills with lighting create a lovely finish. The property is being sold with no onward chain complications.
- Two bedrooms, master with ensuite shower
- Living room with westerly facing balcony
- Well-defined kitchen area with granite work surfaces and appliances
- Contemporary style three piece suite with shower; EPC rating: C
- Undercroft parking; Entry phone system; Residents lift
- Custom fitted fly screens to all windows and balcony slider
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band C
Remaining lease length 995 years (approx.)
Current service charge £1500 per annum (approx.)
Ground rent charge £450 per annum
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '89811'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.