Devonshire Park, Reading, RG2 7DX
A fine detached home on an exclusive development on the outskirts of the University area. This well-proportioned home was formerly five bedrooms but has been adapted by the vendors to provide four generous bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom and an impressive master suite. Accessed from a large hallway, the reception rooms are generous and are complimented by a well-fitted kitchen with appliances and granite work surfaces. Overlooking a delightful rear garden the property further benefits from excellent transport links with M4 access and local bus routes as well as easy access to Green Park and a good choice of independent schools.
- Four bedrooms, master suite with spa bath and shower cubicle
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Two further reception rooms
- Kitchen-breakfast room with central island
- Utility room; Three shower/bathrooms; Two WC's
- Double garage with electric door; EPC rating: D
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band G
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '94180'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.