Donnington Gardens, Reading, RG1 5LZ
An interesting opportunity to acquire a three storey end of terraced home in a popular University address with the benefit of a brick workshop/garage with a mezanaine floor.The property had been the vendors family home for many years and was informally split into a lower ground floor flat and a two bedroom split level flat with a versatile attic room and now requires comprehensive refurbishment throughout. Ideally positioned for the hospital and University campus with excellent transport links and is within walking distance of the town centre and mainline station and written offers are required by midday Monday 5th November.
- Investment and refurbishment opportunity
- Three storey bay fronted end of terrace with attic room
- No onward chain; Outbuilding to rear
- Previously used as two separate flats
- EPC ratings: Main house: E; Lower ground: F
- Written offers to be received by midday Monday 5th November 2018
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band C
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '98709'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.