Earley Hill Road, Reading, RG6 7BJ
Located in a quiet backwater close to the University campus on the Earley and Reading border is this detached family home. The property is located on a sought after unmade road and the house has been extended to provide very good ground floor accommodation with four reception rooms alongside a kitchen breakfast room while upstairs there are four bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom with shower cubicle. Well kept private gardens enjoy an westerly aspect and the property is conveniently positioned for the hospital, local schools, transport links and business parks.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom
- Sitting room with patio doors to garden
- Three further reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen-breakfast room with appliances; Utility room
- Established private garden
- Double garage and driveway; EPC rating: D
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band F
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '94264'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.