Hill Street, Reading, RG1 2NU
Character mid terrace villa in central Reading a few minutes walk from the town centre. Spacious rooms, some with high ceilings and found in good condition throughout. This marvellous home would be an excellent first purchase or investment. Offering gas central heating, double glazing and a south-westerly facing rear garden with elevated views. Internally the house has excellent rooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a separately approached first floor bathroom with two double bedrooms.
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with separate shower
- Close proximity to the town centre
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- South-westerly facing garden with elevated views
- Gas central heating; Double glazed; EPC rating: E
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band C
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '100383'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.