Larchside Close, Spencers Wood, Reading, RG7 1DS
This well-presented semi-detached home is located in a cul de sac position within the favoured village of Spencers Wood and is being sold with a 45% shared ownership with Wokingham District Council. Set back from the road with a generous driveway parking for two vehicles, the property benefits from a garage which has been altered to provide a versatile study/hobby room with storage and a newly fitted conservatory that overlooks the private garden. Well placed for local village amenities as well as providing easy access to M4 motorway and Green Park.
- Two bedrooms
- Living room opening to a double glazed conservatory
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Fitted kitchen; Shared ownership monthly rental £107.60 per month
- Study/hobby room (part garage conversion)
- 45% Shared ownership; EPC rating: D
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Wokingham District Council
Council Tax Band C
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '97644'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.