Lorne Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7YN
This delightful bay fronted semi-detached home is located in a residential setting within walking distance of the town centre and provides easy access to both mainline and Reading West stations. The property is well presented and has been finished to a high standard with a modern fitted kitchen diner which features a log stove with exposed floorboards and doors that open to the rear garden. The first floor accommodation provides generously proportioned bedrooms and the master bedroom has been fitted with a range of built in wardrobes and a window seat into the bay. Ideally positioned for local bus routes and amenities with shops and schools nearby the property will appeal to purchasers seeking a prime address with excellent transport links.
- Four bedrooms, master with window seat and built-in wardrobes
- Sitting room with gas fire stove
- Open plan kitchen-diner with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom suite with shower cubicle, separate WC
- Part walled westerly aspect garden; EPC rating: D
- Walking distance to stations and town centre
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band D
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '99298'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.