Reading Road, Woodley, Reading, RG5 3AD
An excellent example of what can be created from a 1930s semi-detached home; there are many elements which make this home stand out, notwithstanding the location but the ground floor layout works perfectly for a family. Linked reception rooms connect through to a beautiful light and airy kitchen-breakfast room, complete with vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors taking you through to a rear garden in excess of 115 ft in length.
- Four bed semi-detached home in North Woodley
- Master with ensuite/nursery room
- Contemporary kitchen with stone worktops
- Upgraded and modernised throughout
- Rear garden in excess of 115 ft; Ample driveway parking
- Excellent choice of local schooling; EPC rating: D
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Wokingham District Council
Council Tax Band D
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '92370'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.