The Mount, Reading, RG1 5HL
Occupying a prime position within the favoured University area, is this extended four bedroom semi-detached home. Featuring well-appointed open plan living accommodation finished in a contemporary style with the added benefit of a part-walled rear garden. Positioned in a cul de sac setting within walking distance of the town centre with the hospital and University campus nearby, the property further benefits from access to a wide range of independent schools and excellent transport links. The living room with parquet flooring has bifold doors which opens to a lovely open plan kitchen-diner/family room with free standing kitchen units creating a versatile and flexible room with a delightful outlook over the private garden.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- L-shape sitting room with internal bifold doors
- 26 l-shaped open plan kitchen-dining/family room with patio doors to garden
- Modern three piece family bathroom; Ensuite with walk-in shower; Separate WC
- Part-walled rear garden
- Garage and driveway; EPC rating: D
All distances listed below are measured by travelling via car.
Local Authority Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band E
Use our free stamp duty calculator here.
Interested in this property?
Call today on: 0118 960 1000
Quoting reference number '97757'.
You have 0 properties in your shortlist.