Unless you’re a first time buyer, it’s likely that the purchase of your new home is reliant on the sale of your current home. This results in a property chain: to proceed you’re dependent on selling, as is (most likely) the people buying your current home and the people selling your new home.
At Haslams we offer a highly personal and professional service that includes an in-house sales progression team. They are experts at navigating property chains and will help guide you through the process.
September proved to be another busy month in residential sales. One particular highlight was Haslams closing on three properties that all formed one chain. Successfully matching buyers and sellers, whilst ensuring transactions were progressed in a timely manner, resulted in a number of happy customers. Read more on this case study below!
A tidy closed chain with the sellers of Windermere Road buying Denmark Road, the sellers of Denmark Road buying Holmes Road, and the sellers of Holmes Road relocating out of Reading. All properties in Reading were bought and sold through Haslams.
Windermere Road, RG2:
- A three bedroom semi-detached house
- 14 viewings
- 1 offer received, above asking price
- Property sold in just one day
Denmark Road, RG1:
- A five bedroom semi-detached house
- 27 viewings
- 7 offers received, with offers at asking price
- Bespoke video produced (watch here), reaching 21.5k people on Facebook
Holmes Road, RG6:
- A four bedroom semi-detached house
- 32 viewings
- 9 offers received, with offers over asking price
- 3,572 Rightmove views in the last 120 days
Our sales and progression teams are based under one roof in our Reading HQ, meaning we’re always on hand to guide sellers through from listing to completion. Hear from our previous customers, take a look at our Google Reviews!
If you would like advice on navigating a property chain, selling your home, or just want a quick valuation; get in touch.