When properties are in high demand, finding a tenant often can be the easy part of letting a property. From our experience as the top lettings agents in the Greater Reading area, the most important part is ensuring your asset is well-looked after, and for some landlords this can be daunting. We have a proven track record of supporting landlords and clients for many years, with an excellent number of positive Google reviews.
In fact, the most commonly used adjective to describe Haslams on Google is “happy”. We believe it is our mixture of cutting edge property related technology, a personalised service that suits your needs, and a property management and lettings team based in the same office in Reading town centre, which ensures our remain clients delighted with their service and all of our properties are taken care of.
But what makes our service stand out from our competitors?
- You have one designated property manager. Whether you own a single property or a large portfolio, we will give you one point of contact for everything you need.
- We have a robust, 24/7 out of hours service that has provided tenants with emergency support whilst keeping costs lower for landlords. The festive period is often a notorious time for out of hours calls, but we managed to save our landlords more than £7,500 during this time.
- All under one roof. Whether you wish to discuss the marketing, selling, letting or management of your property, you can visit our landmark town centre office to speak to any one of our team. This also means that we are moments away from your property, should you need us to attend in person or at short notice.
- We cater for everyone. Our maintenance reporting software is accessible to those who do not speak English as their native language, to comfortably navigate their way around, not only when reporting issues but to find useful guides related to their rental home.
- Your property is our priority. We always visit your property before a tenant moves in, during their tenancy and after it ends, to ensure your asset is kept to the highest standard. We even offer a pre-move out inspection so that we can predict and prepare for any works required between tenancies which helps our landlords to reduce void periods.